Cheap Flights and Asian countries that require passports for entry

Most countries throughout Asia require a passport for entry and exiting, but they also require you to apply for an entry visa which should be done around the same time you apply or renew your passport because you have to have entry visas issued for the length of time you’re staying in the country that you plan to visit. Japan, China, and various countries in Southeast Asia require entry visas for at least 30-60 days since many people who work and go to school overseas usually need these documents. People who travel seldom stay more than a month unless they’re touring or visiting someone, but the average stay is 10-14 days. You have to pay out the same amount of money for a visa like you would a passport so you’re looking at a stellar cost for these things just over a $100. You have to apply for visas in advance like you would your passport to ensure you have them when you travel to the country of your destination.

You can apply for visas to enter a specific country from the consulate office since they handle the paperwork for visas. You can contact the State department for them to refer you to the appropriate consulate office to contact for the appropriate forms to fill out for a visa. Most offices have their own time frame to when you should apply and expect to receive your entry visa. For an experienced traveler it’s ideal to apply at their earliest convenience because at certain times of the year or whenever there’s a rise in travel to specific countries it can get backlogged with other travelers requesting visas which can make the turn around time longer so the sooner the better is ideal to get your visa ahead of your tentative travel date. Too many people think they can get visas in 30 days when an experienced traveler who goes to countries that require visa entry usually request them 90 days or longer to ensure a faster turn around time and to give some leeway in case of a backlog so that there’s time in the interim between the application and receiving period.

Just about every asian country has a US Consulate office and it’s ideal to contact that one or the consulate of that country to request any documentation or getting your questions answered. Most visas are not difficult to apply for you just have to indicate how long you plan on staying in the country and what the protocol is if you plan to extend it for however much time you’re permitted to do so. In traveling to a foreign country it’s practical to have any and all documentation needed for entry to be requested, processed and sent back to you within a certain amount of time because you don’t want to get close to your travel date and you don’t have these things with you because you can’t get past customs and security check without this important piece of documentation.

  • Добавить ВКонтакте заметку об этой странице
  • Мой Мир
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LiveJournal
  • MySpace
  • FriendFeed
  • В закладки Google
  • Google Buzz
  • Яндекс.Закладки
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Digg
  • БобрДобр
  • MisterWong.RU
  • МоёМесто.ru
  • Сто закладок

Ваш отзыв , 10 Jul 2010

Ваш отзыв